The chalet is located 4 km from the village of Cordon (991 inhabitants), at an altitude of 1300m. It is accessible in summer with a normal vehicle (road then track for 1.5 km). In winter, access is by foot or with snowshoes. Transport of luggage and groceries is provided by a snow buggy (2 passenger seats).
The chalet is heated with 2 pellet stoves and dry energy heaters in the bedrooms and bathrooms. The supply of drinking water is done via a spring water catchment system.
You can rent the chalet:
- For the weekend (from Friday morning to Sunday evening)
- Weekly during winter holidays and end-of-year celebrations (Saturday to Saturday)
- From 4 nights for the period of July – August
- From 4 nights for weddings (from Thursday morning to Monday evening)
This large chalet of 250m² is composed of 3 levels and has a capacity of 25 sleeps (13 fixed beds distributed in a dormitory, 4 bedrooms and a mezzanine):
- First floor: a room of 80m2 (living room, dining room and open kitchen), a dormitory 8 beds (4 beds of 140 wide) a bedroom of 4 beds (2 beds of 140 wide) and a bathroom/ WC,
- Ground floor: a bedroom sleeps 4 (2 beds of 140) and a mezzanine equipped with 2 beds size 140 wide,
- Garden level: a room of 30 m2 (TV corner, 2nd kitchen equipped for caterers, sofa bed), a bedroom sleeps 4 (2 beds of 140), a bedroom 1 bed (1 bed of 120). A bathroom WC, a toilet, a technical room and a cellar.